Take advantage of our extensive range, top service by skilled and dedicated employees, and our fast and flexible delivery service.
In addition to high product availability, Bartelt especially prides itself on the highest possible level of professionalism, best quality and absolute reliability. See for yourself!
What our service department offers – for our products – at a glance:
- After-sales service
- Maintenance and repair of your equipment
- Calibrations and implementation of IQ/OQ
- Ion exchanger regeneration
- Single- and multi-channel pipette calibrations (for any manufacturer)
- Refrigeration technology (Maintenance and repair of refrigeration equipment – even including ultra-freezers with cascading compressors)
- Particle measurements for cleanroom workbenches according to EN12469
We do not abandon you on your own. Whether you are interested in buying equipment or in commissioning, training, repair or maintenance – with Bartelt, you can do much more than just buy laboratory equipment: we will properly commission your goods purchased, train you and your employers and we are available for maintenance. Just contact us!
We offer professional commissioning, proper maintenance, regular servicing and repairs, among others for the following product ranges:
We offer you the following:
The measuring instruments we use are subject to regular external calibration.
We regenerate your depleted ion exchange cartridges with certified resin of the highest quality.
Our service to you!
After a telephone appointment, we will gladly carry out the regeneration for you immediately. You can either bring your own cartridge or send it to us, or we can pick up the ion exchange cartridges personally at your premises within Graz.
We offer you a pipette service for single and multichannel pipettes from all major manufacturers.
In our ISO 9001:2008 certified service centre, our state-of-the-art testing and weighing technology and our well-trained staff guarantee the reliability and quality of the service we provide.
Only a regular pipette service ensures compliance with the required quality criteria and the reliability of your pipettes!
- Your pipettes, regardless of origin, are subjected to a careful initial inspection.
- Parts subject to wear and tear will be replaced if necessary.
The reason is that only a mechanically flawless pipette can be calibrated.*
- Our calibration device complies with the latest standards and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified!
- Calibration is carried out exactly according to EN ISO 8655-6:
- Gravimetric performance test
- 3 volume/10 point measurement
- Measurement log
- Inspection sticker
- After successful inspection, you will get back the pipette with a measurement log.
*) Initial inspection and calibration have one sole objective: the pipette must meet all quality criteria again and flawless functioning must be ensured. The price for this service must remain reasonably proportionate to that of a new device. If we conclude that a repair would therefore be uneconomical, we will of course inform you accordingly.
Since we provide complete laboratory solutions, you can not only buy your refrigeration equipment from us, but our service experts are available to you for specialized maintenance and repair of refrigeration equipment up to ultra freezers with cascading compressors.
Thanks to their high levels of expertise and their extensive range of test equipment, our specially trained refrigeration technicians are able to put these highly expensive devices back into operation even after serious faults.
If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our service department. (Tel.: +43 (0)316/47 53 28)